[mrtg] Re: Eliminating Max IN & Max OUT......Again ???

Paul C. Williamson pwilliamson at MANDTBANK.COM
Fri Jul 28 22:30:55 MEST 2000

Unless you put in the "Supress" option to prevent those images from appearing.  Not sure how to keep the peaks from showing up on those graphs.  I always thought they were kinda useful anyways!  8*)

Paul

>>> Timothy Finkenstadt <timothy at aloha.webkahuna.com> 07/28/00 04:23PM >>>

> What must I do to remove them ??
>
> With all due respect, I've RTFMed, and as far as I can come up with, is the
> "WithPeak" clause as stated. But apparently, the Lines remained.

Javier,

Have you removed the month and year images?  Those particular images are
not rebuilt every time that mrtg is invoked, though if they are not there,
then they are definitely rebuilt upon mrtg invocation.

have a great weekend,

tim