[mrtg] Re: Newbie Help with Max Ascend

Rob Smarzik rob at rjsonline.net
Mon Jun 5 18:16:08 MEST 2000

I am not getting any output on the graph. Just shows 0's. It might be in the
OID. Does any one else have the OID for Max Ascends 4048, 6048, and 3048's?
I am looking to monitor total modems in usage for a total of 4 of the above
boxes (2 - 4048's, 6048, and a 3048) on one graph. Right now I am just
trying to graph one of the 4048's with no luck.
Thanks
Rob Smarzik
RJSOnline Services