[mrtg] Re: perl question, more or less

Tony Bourke tonyb at globalcenter.net
Tue Jun 6 22:26:09 MEST 2000

Hi Paul,

For these purposes I used just sh, which could be incorporated into a
system(""); command in perl:

DATE=`date +%Y-%m-%d`

cp $HTDIR/switches/sw.2.2-day.gif $ADIR/total/total_$DATE.gif

This has worked out extremely well, producing a file along the lines of:

total_2000-04-04.gif

Tony

Tony Bourke                    tonyb at globalcenter.net
Insert Job Title Here
GlobalCenter, Inc.          917.305.7155