[mrtg] Re: MRTG on NT does not show real time.

Allen.May at carorder.com Allen.May at carorder.com
Fri Jun 9 17:29:23 MEST 2000

Difference in time zone settings possibly?

Allen May
Network Administrator
512-685-4141 (office)
512-845-8891 (cell)

                    Alejandro Acosta
                    <Alejandro.Acosta at coms        To:     "'mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch'" <mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch>
                    at.com.ve>                    cc:
                    Sent by:                      Subject:     [mrtg] MRTG on NT does not show real time.
                    mrtg-bounce at list.ee.et
                    hz.ch

                    06/08/00 01:52 PM

Hi,
           I have been working with MRTG almost for a year in Linux
(great!), but now I am installing MRTG on a Windows NT box and it is not
working perfect.
           I dont know why, the graphs appears with 2 hours ahead of the
real time. I mean, In this moment in the graph appear 16 hours and in this
moment is 14 (2 pm) hours. Why?.

Thanks in advanced.

Alejandro Acosta A.