[mrtg] Changing the bottom of the graph scale

Brian Walters brian at mylinuxisp.com
Fri Jun 9 17:29:02 MEST 2000

I realize that mrtg was originally written to graph bandwidth usage and that
many of us have used it to graph other things that probably weren't ever
invisioned.

I'm trying to figure out how to get the graph to only show from 60 to 100
instead of 0 to 100. When mapping the temperature in our server room using
the APC measure Ups, I'm pretty sure I'll never get the room down to 0
degrees F, probably not below 68 in most cases.

Any ideas on how to accomplish this?

Brian