[mrtg] Re: indexmaker fix?

Rolen, Mark E. MERolen at APACMail.com
Mon Jun 12 21:31:54 MEST 2000

I'd also be interested in a fixed version...  I've just tried running it
today and I find that it doesn't carry over my 'Directory[]' information
from the targets, so I get a bunch of picture placeholders and alt text  : (

-----Original Message-----
From: John Heyer [mailto:john at arnie.jfive.com]
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2000 2:23 PM
To: mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch
Subject: [mrtg] indexmaker fix?

Has anybody fixed indexmaker yet?  As discussed, sorting and regexps don't
work in the one distributed with 2.8.12.  I got the old one from 2.8.9
which fixed the sorting problem, but regexps still don't work very well.
I'm prepared to start hacking but thought I'd check here first.

--
Johh Heyer - john at arnie.jfive.com - http://www.jfive.com

"Me fail English?  That's unpossible!"  -- Ralph Wiggam