[mrtg] get-5200 perl script.....

Stephen D. Malenshek stephen at valuelinx.net
Fri Jun 16 23:56:31 MEST 2000

I recently starting trying to get the perl script get-as5200 to work...
Well I get though the point that it is polling the equipment, but it does
not find any information to graph. I think that it might have something to
do with the fact this script was written for a Cisco AS5200 and I am using
it on a 5300. To me it should not matter, but I could be wrong. All I am
trying to graph is the number of used modem at any point in time. Has
anyone seen this... or have any experience in this problem.

Stephen D. Malenshek
President/CEO
Valuelinx Communications
stephen at valuelinx.net

Post Office Box 1966
800 West Denver Street, Suite C
Greenwood, Arkansas  72936
Ph: (501) 996-9064      Fax: (501) 996-9964