[mrtg] MC2

"Helmert, Jörg" Joerg.Helmert at Computer-Partner.DE
Tue Jun 20 12:00:35 MEST 2000

Hi out there,

is somebody using mc2 (MRTG Configuration Checker)
on WinNT4.0 and IIS 4.0?

Everything seems running. But if I put more than
one config-file in the config-directory, always the first
which is listed by dirreader.pl will be selected.

If I try subdirectories I can change to the subdirs but
I have no way up (doubleklick on ".." doesn't work).

Permissions set to "Everyone FullAccess". Doesn't help.

seems like something is going wrong with the
"Open Dialog"-Window.

dirreader.pl seems to do its job. But selection of
listentries in the "Open Dialog"-Window doesn't work.

I checked this in the IIS logfiles. If I select,
lets say, the fifth entry, logfiles show that the first
entry is passed to cfgreader.pl.
Of course cfgreader reads that config but not the one I want.

Anybody seen this before?
Any solution?

Thanks in advance,

best regards,