[mrtg] YScale

MARCELO MURAD MARCELO.MURAD at bcp.com.br
Wed Jun 21 19:48:16 MEST 2000

	I need a help to change the scale of Y values in the utilization
graph. Here I´m monitoring a lot of wan links and all of then have the same
bandwidth ( 512Kbps). Then, each one have a different utilization and the
scale change between them. I want to put the same scale for all graphs and I
know that some results I will look ugly due the diferent utilization of
bandwidth.

	I was trying to do it with "YScale" option in each target and it
didn´t work properly.

Can someone help me with it?

Tks,

Marcelo Murad
BCP Telecomunicações
Infra-Estrutura e Suporte a redes LAN / WAN
marcelo.murad at bcp.com.br
55 11 5509.6150