[mrtg] Re: How to run MRTG

Raymond Lee rlee at cjas.org
Tue Jun 27 14:25:07 MEST 2000

You need to build the config file yourself or use the cfgmaker tool that
came with MRTG.  Check the webpage at
http://ee-staff.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/mrtg/config.html for
instructions.  Then run MRTG as "mrtg <config file name>".  You might need
to specify the full paths to the mrtg executable and the config filename.

Ray