[mrtg] MIB to OID info

Paul C. Williamson pwilliamson at MANDTBANK.COM
Tue Jun 27 15:39:07 MEST 2000

Ok,

I've now learned the error of my ways - use the OID where possible...

I've found a little bit of information on Novell's site, but how do I translate a MIB into an OID?  Through various sources, I've found that for my needs, the OIDs for Novell should all start:

1.3.6.1.4.1.23.

But I need the last three digits to complet the OID, correct?  Where can I find that information?  I've looked all over Novell's site with no luck.  Thanks to all for your previous posts.  I got MRTG working with the MIB, but it takes a little longer as opposed to just using the OID.

Thanks,

Paul