[mrtg] Re: Question 2

routh at us.ibm.com routh at us.ibm.com
Tue Jun 27 22:22:38 MEST 2000

T-1       1.544 Million Bits Per Second clear channel -OR-
          1.356 Million Bits Per Second bit-robbed or channelized

-OR-  even better...check the standards at the IETF Web Site because I
could be wrong also

If I can clarify this for anyone please respond and I will gladly review
this.

Mit Freundlichen Grüssen/Kind Regards/Met Vreundlijke Groet,
Richard Routh
ABS -  Network Capacity, Performance and Tuning

Vox: 863-965-7773
Fax: 209-882-9276
Email:  rrouth at att.com

QUIDQUID LATINE DICTUM SIT, PROFUNDUM VIDITUR
  (Whatever is said in Latin appears profound)     -Rob Tanner

"Paul C. Williamson" <pwilliamson at MANDTBANK.COM>@list.ee.ethz.ch on
06/27/2000 04:17:18 PM

Sent by:  mrtg-bounce at list.ee.ethz.ch