[mrtg] Re: [Fwd: mrtg config file for SUN servers and Linux (Redhat)]

Paul C. Williamson pwilliamson at MANDTBANK.COM
Tue Jun 27 22:23:39 MEST 2000

Unfortunately, I only use Linux to monitor everything else.  Kinda ironic that I have no idea what it would take to monitor the box that does the monitoring.  Have you tried one of the linux groups to find any oid information?  Making the config is mostly trial and error, finding out the oid is the hard part, at least for me it is.

Paul

>>> George Dimitriadis <dimitria at forthnet.gr> 06/27/00 03:58PM >>>

I still haven't received any config... Come on people nobody uses it
for monitoring SUN/SOLARIS or linux systems ?

Any help would be appreciated ...