[mrtg] ciscoindex

Donald Mahler dmahler at telcordia.com
Tue Jun 27 22:47:12 MEST 2000

I was trying to use this tool, from the contrib distribution of mrtg.  on
NT.  and  having some trouble.

>> I issue :

d:\perl\bin\perl ciscoindex.pl d:\commands\mrtgconfigs\router1.cfg router1.confg

>>and get :

syntax error at ciscoindex.pl line 89, near "head>"
  (Might be a runaway multi-line "" string starting on line 88)
String found where operator expected at ciscoindex.pl line 89, near "<title>".$hostname.""
        (Missing operator before ".$hostname."?)
Execution of ciscoindex.pl aborted due to compilation errors.

I believe that router1.confg and router1.cfg are valid.

is there perhaps a newer version?  or am I doing something wrong?

Directory of D:\mrtg\mrtg-2.8.12\contrib\ciscoindex
6/27/00  03:25p                 5,274 ciscoindex.pl

much thanks

Don Mahler
Telcordia