[mrtg] Strange graph!

Shpend Bakalli shbakalli at gmx.net
Wed Jun 28 13:55:47 MEST 2000

I'm monitoring some 20 routers in my network with MRTG, and everything
is going fine except with 2 of these routers.
I'm getting info from theese routers and graph is being displayed, but
the IN graph (the blue line) is behaving strange. There are deadpoints
(straight lines), while the OUT graph works fine. I've tried increasing
the timeout and stuff, but nothing changed. I'm using ucd-snmpd as
agent. Have any idea where can be the problem?

Attached you have an example...
In the latest moments of the graph, I have set the "unknaszero"...

Regards,
Shpendi

-- Type: image/gif
-- Size: 21k (22045 bytes)