[mrtg] Re: Strange graph!

Shpend Bakalli shbakalli at gmx.net
Wed Jun 28 16:22:27 MEST 2000

There was traffic.... in fact if there is no traffic, the line goes down, and
if the router or agent is down then the graph goes like this... at the end of
the graph, you can see a lot of ups and downs.... that is because I changed
the settings and defined the unknaszero parameter, which means "show the
unresolved data as zero"... while the out graph is OK all the time (you can
see from graph, and you can also see that the OUT graph is changing while the
IN is stuck...)