[mrtg] Re: CPU Utilization.

Joao Neves joao at fabricadeideias.com
Thu Jun 29 14:50:38 MEST 2000

Hi,
 I use ".1.3.6.1.4.1.9.2.1.58" as the oid to monitor cpu usage on a cisco 800
series.  This will give you the cpu usage for the last five minutes.  Don't forget
to put the leading dot!

Peace,

Joao

Matt Holmquist wrote:

> Hello,
>
>         I have just joined the list and have a question. How do I set up MRTG to
> read CPU utilization on a Cisco router? In the documents that I have, it
> mentions that you need an OID number, but I do not kow where to pull that
> value from. (ie: OID_1&OID_2:public at 192.168.1.1) If this question has
> already been covered, then can someone direct me to where in the archives I
> can look.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Matthew M. Holmquist, CCNA
> Consulting Engineer
> Info Avenue Internet Services
> http://www.infoave.net
> mattho at infoave.net
>
> --

Fabrica de Ideias
sbs - ed. empire center - sala 109 - cep 70070-904 - brasilia-df
tel: (61) 321 1357
fax: (61) 321 6096
joao at fabricadeideias.com