[mrtg] Re: Monitoring cpu usage on windows 2000

Arif Patel arif_patel at norampac.com
Mon Mar 6 19:47:14 MET 2000

I know on the Beta and RC versions of W2K .. SNMP was not available .. Are you running a Beta or RC version .. if so, than you will need to install the "Production" version .. otherwise you will have to install that service .. by default it is not installed.

>>> Mark Hanji <zinnix at bezeqint.net> 03/03 8:28 PM >>>
Hello.

I am running windows 2000 server.
I would like to run mrtg on cpu&memory usage.
First problem is that I didn't find snmp service.
Second problem is that I don't know how to configure mrtg to work with
win2000.

I am running mrtg on out cisco router to inet, and it is very impressive.

Thanks,
Mark Hanji,
  zinnix at bezeqint.net

Blessed are the pessimists, for they make backups!

http://www.internetworking.co.il