[mrtg] Re: Monitoring cpu usage on windows 2000

Jim Bradbury jim at bradbury.org
Mon Mar 6 23:06:47 MET 2000

The comments from Arif below are not correct.

I am running Win 2000 RC-2 and snmp IS included on the CDROM.
You just have to install it.

Go to Control Panel -> Add/Remove Programs -> Add/Remove Windows
Components
Check the box in front of "Management and Monitoring Tools"

This should install snnmp in Win 2000.
I did this and I now have snmp.exe in the Process List in
the Task Manager.

As for cpu and memory usage, I haven't looked for the MIB
yet.

-= Jim =-