[mrtg] Re: rateup fatal error.

Graeme Fowler G.E.Fowler at lboro.ac.uk
Tue Mar 7 16:19:52 MET 2000

> I met the same pb, I added /usr/ucblib to LD_LIBRARY_PATH
> to fix this, it works but it breaks other things like 'more'

So just set it in the cron call:

5,20,35,50 * * * * /usr/local/monitor/mrtg.sh

where /usr/local/monitor/mrtg.sh contains:

#!/usr/local/bin/bash
# MRTG calling script
#
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/usr/ucblib

/usr/local/mrtg/mrtg /usr/local/monitor/mrtg.cfg

# end of mrtg.sh

That's just an exapmle; tune to your local settings (shell etc.). YMMV.

Graeme

--
Graeme Fowler
Network Officer, Infrastructure & Networks Group