[mrtg] cmd.exe DLL initialization failed

gary chong gchong at mail.com
Thu Mar 9 08:16:37 MET 2000

Hello,

I am running MRTG 2.8.11 on NT 4 machine. Occasionally i would get this
error message :

cmd.exe DLL initialization failed.
Initailization of the dynamic link library
c:\WINNT\system32\KERNEL32.dll failed. The process is terminating
adnormally.

Upon encountering this, it will stop polling or the AT scheduling seems to
stop. I need to reboot the webserver to restart the polling process.

Please let me know if you have suggestion / solution to this problem.

Your advise and help would be very much appreciated.

Gary