[mrtg] Anyone who can help or has experience with Intel 460T Switches?

Robert Krzykawski rk at inets.net
Fri Mar 10 11:49:09 MET 2000

I Have a Intel express 460T Switch, it is working good, and i can monitor it pretty good with SNMP
software, through web interface and through logging in directly to the switch by telnet. I want to
be able to draw statistics and build graphs using MRTG, but i dont get any values from the switch.
The cfgmaker does a completely good .cfg file, so the SNMP is fully functional, and it detects all
ports and everything in the switch. The problem is that when MRTG is runned, it don't get any values
to draw graphs. so it is basically flat all the time. on all the ports. I have pretty much traffic
on the ports, so it shouldn't be like this.

Please help, if you know what could be the issue here, or if you have solved a problem like this.

Thanks in advance

Robert Krzykawski.