[mrtg] Re: How to monitor traffic on Cisco 675 Routers

Nate Carlson natecars at real-time.com
Fri Mar 10 16:46:12 MET 2000

On Thu, 9 Mar 2000, Vassar, Neil wrote:

> There is a new CBOS up on the Cisco website (version 2.3.0.053).  There are
> many SNMP fixes listed in the release notes but I'm not sure if this
> particular issue has been fixed, might as well give it a try though!
>
> http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/dsl_prod/c600s/cbos/cbos230/
> cbo230rn.htm

Looks like that may have just fixed the problem! I only tested against a
test router I've got sitting on my desk that doesn't have a DSL connection
on it, but it appeared to work there.. I'll be flashing one of my live
clients up to 2.3.x this afternoon, and I'll let you guys know if it's
actually fixed the problem.

--
Nate Carlson <natecars at real-time.com>   | Phone : (612)943-8700