[mrtg] mrtg timeout values

Kunc, Doug dkunc at tng.net
Mon Mar 13 22:01:18 MET 2000

HELP!!!!!
I am getting dangerously overdue on a project and I could really use some
help!!  I am working to monitor several NT servers on the other side of T1
WAN links.  I am using MRTG-2.5.2 and am able to query the various OID's on
the far end using snmputil without fail.  However when I try to use MRTG, I
get a message saying unable to reach target, tried multiple times, yada,
yada, yada.  I do see a timeout= value statement in the error message, and
wonder if perhaps I can set this higher as I am going across WAN links.  If
anyone has any idea how to do this, or can think of anything I might be
doing wrong, PLEASE let me know.

TIA,
-doug

Doug Kunc