[mrtg] urgent !! help needed

Prashant Desai reach_prashant at worldgatein.net
Tue Mar 14 11:46:04 MET 2000

dear friends and gurus

            i am using mrtg 2.8.9 for monitoring router traffic and squid proxy-cache
it's working fine ,
 now my boss wants to monitor traffic at various ports on 3com SuperStackII 3300 switch that we are using

when i tried i got snmp error unknown variable message

so i think there is some problem with  name to object ID translation  ,

would anyone suggest me a proper MIBS to use with i got one from the vendor but it has not solved any of my problem
(for 2-3 days )

now if i will not able to make it working my boss will kick me off ,

please help me friends

Prashant Desai
Network Administrator