[mrtg] MRTG for NT

Allan Ayeras aba at casper.super.net.ph
Fri Mar 17 11:32:08 MET 2000

Hi we are currently running MRTG in NT box it runs well, and were using
this to monitor the bandwith utilization per serial port for the Cisco
Routers, and we find it very cool to use and user friendly, however we
have other equiptment like the Portmaster 2 (livingston) as an terminal
servers. and we read that MRTG also monitors Portmasters using the SNMP,
but it only runs on unix box :( .. can u pls guide me through this? i need
to run it on NT.. hoping for our kind consideration..

Thanks in advance..