[mrtg] RTTMON & RTR or SAA

Marc Neuckens marc at belbone.net
Fri Mar 17 11:33:34 MET 2000

Hi all,

Does anyone uses the "CISCO-RTTMON-MIB-120_5_T.my" MIB and the
CISCO-RTTMON-MIB to do some RTT stats between Cisco routers ?
This uses the RTR (Response Time Reporter) with MRTG ?

More info on RTR on :
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios120/120newft/120t/120t3/rtrenh.htm

New name (SAA) Service Assurance Agent
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios120/120newft/120t/120t5/saaoper.htm

As far as I know it is only supported in Cisco IPM ( Internetwork
Performance Monitor) and Concord Network Health.

Are there any public domain tools to use these MIBS for delay measurements
in combination with MRTG ?

Thanks.

Greetings,

---
Marc Neuckens           E-mail : marc at belbone.net
Data Networks Engineer
Belgacom, Data Network & Apllications, Operations Department
Kard. Mercierlaan 2, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium