[mrtg] Two error msg with SNMP using snmpget in the cmd line

siva shanmugam sivashanmugam_s at usa.net
Fri Mar 17 19:06:22 MET 2000

hi,

 my name is siva.

 I am using mrtg to monitor Various performance in the server like(disk
 space, cpu usage, etc).the operating system of the server is NetBSD.
 I am using MIB's to capture these values. but i am getting most of most
 of them with error msg or with a empty value like this when give the
 following in the command line.

snmpget -v 1 localhost public .1.3.6.1.4.1.2021.11.11.1

enterprises.ucdavis.mibRegistryTable.mrEntry.mrIndex.0 = OID: .ccitt.nullOID

snmpget -v 1 localhost public .1.3.6.1.4.1.2021.6.1.7.2

Error in packet
Reason: (noSuchName) There is no such variable name in this MIB.
This name doesn't exist:
.iso.org.dod.internet.snmpV2.snmpModules.snmpVacmMIB.va
cmMIBObjects.vacmAccessTable.vacmAccessEntry.vacmAccessSecurityModel

i will be thankfull to you if you can tell me where the error is.

Can any body help me in this regard.