[mrtg] Including stats on the actual .PNG image...

Rolen, Mark E. MERolen at APACMail.com
Fri Mar 17 19:15:18 MET 2000

I'm using MRTG to pull stats on about 70 routers.  Some of the graphs are
automatically emailed nightly to clients who are paying for the circuits.
Similarly, I get a nightly graph from our ISP on our internet circuit usage
that I'd say with 99.6% certainty is being generated by MRTG.  However, my
ISP's image includes the utilization stats on the actual image, while *my*
MRTG creates graphs and reports utilization in the HTML.  I would **much**
prefer having the stats as part of the image, but can't find an option to do
so in the documentation.  Is there a global option to do so?

Thanks,
Mark