[mrtg] Disappearing Stats

Todd Madar madar at eurekabroadband.com
Wed Mar 22 15:18:05 MET 2000

I have been running MRTG for a couple of days now on 2 of our routers (a
2621 and a 3640). The problem is that on The Fast Ethernet ports 0/0 (on the
3640) and 0/0 & 0/1 (on the 2621) the stats disappear after a day or so. The
graphs are still updating and the other ports' history are still intact (the
serial ports on both and the Fast Ethernet 1/0 on the 2621). Basically, it
seems as if something is resetting the history in the middle of the night,
but only on those 3 ports. I am also monitoring the CPU usage on these
machines, and the history is intact on those graphs as well. Any ideas?

Todd Madar
Network Planner
Eureka Broadband
Speed Wins...