[mrtg] Re: need oid for Lucent Max .. Modems in use

Anton Sparrius asparrius at vivanet.com.au
Thu Mar 23 00:11:48 MET 2000

Speaking of Ascend Boxes,

I would like to graph the throughput utilisation of ISDN connections.  The
connections are perminant ones, except when the box is reset, and they are
set up in the Connections section of the MAX.

I know I can graph one-way utilisation, but I would like to graph both ways.
And the other problems is, that when the call is dropped and re-established,
the ID of the call changes, so I assume I will have to write a perl script
to check the name of the connection, to give the ID, and then check that
utilisation.

Just my thoughts.  Anyone have any other ideas?

Regards,

Anton Sparrius
Systems Administrator
VivaNET - The Ultimate Network
Ph: +61 3 9810 2900
Fx: +61 3 9810 2999
WWW: www.vivanet.com.au

Target[xxxx]:  1.3.6.1.4.1.529.10.5.0&1.3.6.1.4.1.529.4.24.0:xxxx at xxxx

This returns modems in uses, and modems available.  Tested on MAX60xx's and
TNTs