[mrtg] damnit....

Marty Enerson menerso at bigcharts.com
Tue May 9 00:26:53 MEST 2000

I changed the time on my linux box to the correct time.  Now my daily graphs come up with nothing (rateup detected a different times in the logs)  What I did was I moved the *.log and *.old files to another directory and ran mrtg on the conf file and the daily is starting to track again ( although I lost todays stuff...not a big deal)

What I was wondering was,  when MRTG creates the the new week/month/year graphs, will it create some screwed up graph since I removed the .log and .old files?  or are those files just used for the daily and then just added to the weekly/monthly/yearly graphs?

Marty Enerson   -   Network Admin   -   menerso at bigcharts.com   -   612.752.1150 wk   -   612.308.4624 cl
       CBS MarketWatch.com   -   http://cbs.marketwatch.com   -   http://www.bigcharts.com