[mrtg] Running MRTG on NT 4.0 Alpha (Problems with Rateup)

Mark Hendricks mdh3 at humboldt.edu
Tue May 9 00:42:38 MEST 2000

Hello

I have checked the archives for information about installing MRTG on a NT
Server (Alpha). But can't find the info.  I have an old rateup.exe for the
alpha but get this error when I run it.  The HTML pages are generated but no
graphs (or data for the graphs).

Thanks

Rateup ERROR: Unknown option: -Z, sorry!

PROBLEM: rateup died from Signal 0
with Exit Value 1 when doing router 'xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx'
code was 256, retcode was . If this happens all the time,
you should probably investigate the cause. :-)