[mrtg] Re: A couple of questions

cpt2 at daimlerchrysler.com cpt2 at daimlerchrysler.com
Tue May 9 23:33:02 MEST 2000

John,
1.  As far as I know you can't, since the monitoring is dependent on the
IP, so you would get statistics for both.  Unless the nics have some add on
software for this, like many 3com ones do.
2. Yes you can, this applies to physical and partitions.

Christian

1.  Is there and easy way to monitor two seperate NIC's in one NT server in
one
config file?   These NIC's have one common IP address.

2.  If there is more than one drive on an NT server (ie. C: drive and D:
drive),
can I monitor them seperately?

I checked the FAQ, and didn't find anything explaining how to do this.  By
the
way, I am running MRTG on Windows NT Server 4.0.

Thank you for your help.

John Linkowsky
john.linkowksky at firmenich.com