[mrtg] How to run MRTG on WIN NT machine every fiveminute

ETI - KOUROUMA Aboubacar akourouma at eti.net.gn
Sat May 13 22:00:01 MEST 2000

Hello every body,
    I am installing the MRTG on my NT web server to monitor traffic
in/out on devices (Cisco 2500) on our internet site following The
Windows NT Guide To MRTG written by David and updated by Steve, march
1999.
    All the steps are well done, I can monitor the in/out traffic on our
cisco2500. (http://www.eti.net.gn/MRTG/10.0.2.2.2.html). The problem I
have is that the statistic is not updated every five minute. To update
it I have to run manually the command:
c:\Perl\bin\perl  c:\mrtg-2.8.12\run\mrtg  c:\mrtg-2.8.12\run\mrtg.cfg.
What to do to have the statistic updated every five minute ?
    I have to precise fiveminute.zip is already unzipped in the
c:\mrtg-2.8.12 directory and the schedule with our NT admin account is
configure to run automaticaly.
    Sincerely,
Aboubacar.

Aboubacar   KOUROUMA
Internet site administrator
ETI sa
Internet and Data processing technologies company in Guinea !
BP 783 Conakry - République de Guinée

@: akourouma at eti.net.gn
Web: http://www.eti-bull.net
Standard: (224) 41.41.01 / 41.43.31
Fax: (224) 41.46.19
Hot-line Internet  : (224) 45.32.60
GSM: (224) 25.07.37 / (+377 98) 67 36 30

-- Type: text/x-vcard
-- Desc: Carte pour Aboubacar Kourouma
-- Size: 516 bytes