[mrtg] Utilization graphs

Paul C. Williamson pwilliamson at MANDTBANK.COM
Tue May 16 22:10:55 MEST 2000

Folks,

Has anyone written a script to "discover" the busiest units over a period of time?  I have about 300 routers, all being graphed, and I'd like to have a summary page that shows me the 5 most busy and 5 least busy routers.  I would think since all the graphs are derived from numbers, I could run a perl script from a cron job at midnight giving me the information I need for the next business day.  I am running Red Hat 6.1 and mrtg 2.8.11.  If anyone has advice, I'm all ears.

Thanks,

Paul Williamson
M&T Bank Corporation - http://www.mandtbank.com
Manager, EMS