[mrtg] total traffic for month

Billingsley, Richard, CON, OASD(HA)/TMA Richard.Billingsley at tma.osd.mil
Wed May 17 17:01:38 MEST 2000

I know there is a script that calculates the total traffic for the month,
however, it need a start date and end date and time.  I I attempted to edit
the script to only pull data from the log for start date to end date with a
specific time frame on each day between the start and end dates.

Example:

calc.pl aprlog.log 04-01-2000 04-31-2000 09:00 20:00

Would only pull data from 9am to 8pm on each day in April.

Can anyone help?  I am not the greatest perl writer either.

Richard Billingsley,
HA/TMA Senior System/Network Engineer
Intuitive Systems Engineering, Incorporated
5111 Leesburg Pike
Skyline 5, Suite 302
Falls Church, VA 22041

Phone:  (703)820-5580