[mrtg] patch to MRTG

Adam Stanley astanley at pinn.net
Tue May 23 01:34:44 MEST 2000

Hello All,
  I found a patch out there for Cisco routers that allows the specifying of interfaces by name instead of by interface number which is wonderful because of the reconfiguration the routers do when an interface is added or removed.  The problem I am having is that the patched MRTG will not graph the data, it logs it just fine but no graphs are being created.  Does anyone know of an option I can supply to the old MRTG perl file to have it only graph the data and not log it - in that way I could have the patch gather the data and the original file graph the data.  The data files for both scripts are the same, thanks for any help.

-Adam