[mrtg] Re: patch to MRTG

Adam Stanley astanley at pinn.net
Tue May 23 02:45:04 MEST 2000

well I got the patch from the MRTG site map - it says it is for version
2.7.4...unfortunately I am running the 2.8.12 version of mrtg.  I tried to
run and install the 2.7.4 real version of MRTG and got the same problem.  I
think the issue I am having is that the older versions of MRTG output gif
files whereas the new ones use the png's.  Unfortunately I don't know perl
well enough to do anything about it.  If the ported script you have is
capable of using the newer graphics format I'd be very appreciative if you
could send it to me, and I would just use whatever version of MRTG you
ported it for.  I also have a running version of 2.8.8 on the system.  Thank
you.

-Adam