[mrtg] More Details

hostmaster hostmaster at wholesalehosting.net
Tue May 23 02:00:20 MEST 2000

Is there another package doing what MRTG does but with a faster than 5
min. avg. and maybe text logging. Maybe with programmable logging
periods throught the day?

I've been hosting my organizations free web services locally for six
months now because my ISP's bandwidth gaurentee is not being met. I
don't complain about the poor bandwidth though because it's free
service afterall; but the labor of having to monitor its becomming a
pain in the butt.

We currently use a windows program called 'CyberGuage' which logs
current in/outs with timestamps every five seconds..

Can I make MRTG do this?