[mrtg] Re: MRTG: With Free-Bsd

Allen.May at carorder.com Allen.May at carorder.com
Tue May 23 18:10:38 MEST 2000

I'm getting the same problem when I use the same OID or 2 different ones
trying to get stats from an Arrowpoint load balancer.  The log file shows
the numbers I want so it's querying correctly but the graph is coming out
with zero values.

Target[web_120]:
1.3.6.1.4.1.2467.1.15.2.1.20.7.119.101.98.95.49.50.48&1.3.6.1.4.1.2467.1.15.2.1.17.7.119.101.98.95.49.50.48:public at 172.16.20.3

log file shows:
959032057 0 0
959032057 0 0 0 0
959032044 0 0 0 0
959031900 0 0 0 0
959031600 0 0 2 2

Other queries showed values as well.  I am querying service status
(1=suspend, 2=problems, 4=running) and simultaneous TCP connections.  Any
idea why this isn't graphing but is getting the values in the log?

Allen May
Network Administrator
512-685-4141 (office)
512-845-8891 (cell)

                    Mark Milano
                    <mmilano at change.c        To:     'siva shanmugam' <sivashanmugam_s at usa.net>, David "Gutiérrez"
                    om>                      Rueda <david at di.uc3m.es>, MRTG List <mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch>
                    Sent by:                 cc:
                    mrtg-bounce at list.        Subject:     [mrtg] Re: MRTG: With Free-Bsd
                    ee.ethz.ch

                    05/23/00 11:12 AM

I am kinda new to SNMP/MRTG but I think the problem is the two OID numbers
you have are the same.

Mark
:)