[mrtg] Re: Problems installing ?

BEZGOURI ALI bezgouri at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 1 11:04:39 MET 2000

hi brendon,
the error message means that u diddn't compile the GD library correctelly.
Recompile it and u will have errors(like: no scdeory or file...), try to
edit this files and it will works, when u will have ur gd compiled, u will
be able to run mrtg.
i am a newbie in mrtg but i think this can help u
regards
ali bezgouri