[mrtg] Re: Initial .cfg file for UPS monitoring

Don Hickey dhickey at knox.edu
Wed Nov 1 22:38:22 MET 2000

Just grab a copy of a mrtg config and edit it for the target and whatever
you want to have in it. The doc's are pretty good at explaining things. This
is how I did it, copied one from the web, looked to see what each line did
and made the changes I needed to make it work for me.

Don Hickey

P.S. I idn't use the mib loading though. I used the numeric OID string.