[mrtg] Re: Odd graph dropouts

Scott Baker bakers at web-ster.com
Sat Nov 4 00:45:00 MET 2000

I had problems doing math on graphs.  If it gives you problems, I'd upgrade
to RRDTool

Scott

At 06:35 PM 11/3/2000 -0500, Tuc wrote:

>Hi,
>
>         I'm getting some weird results suddenly from a 2.7.4 system.
>I have mrtg monitoring 5 different items (a,b,c,d,e) and its totaled
>on another graph.  The total graph drops often....
>
>         You can see the gifs (Yes, gifs) at :
>
>         http://valhalla.ttsg.com/mrtglist/

Scott Baker - Webster Internet - Network Technician
503.266.8253 - bakers at web-ster.com

Don't fear failure so much that you refuse to try new things.  The saddest
summary of a life contains three descriptions: could have, might have, and
should have. - Louis E. Boone