[mrtg] Re: Config Archive Update

Bryan Bond bbond at turnstone.com
Mon Nov 6 19:02:50 MET 2000

That would be cool for the domain name, I like config.mrtg.org myself.
The ip is http://208.55.137.249

I was thinking about mySQL as the best way to do it. My server already has
it and supports PHP as well. So that is probably the route I will take.
My goal (like we ever really meet our 'goals' in a project like this...) is
to have a forms based submission process that will interface with mySQL
directly so there won't have to be any manual process involved in getting
submissions up on the site.
Since the plan is to have each OID being used submitted as a separate config
entry, size should never be an issue for the BD or for each entry.

We'll have to see how it goes from here.