[mrtg] Re: merging cfg files w/ 2.9.2

Tue Nov 7 17:05:37 MET 2000

Thank you both for your tips ... I think now I have two options.

Both are viable but the one with the 'Include: /file' option maybe better
as I can have multiple individual files (those w/ common global options)
for each device making mgmt. neat and easy and call/run them from a single
global file.

Rgds,

\\Ritesh