[mrtg] Re: merging cfg files w/ 2.9.2

Patrick Bartkus patrckb at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 7 14:39:52 MET 2000

No.

I discovered, the hard way, that you can't change a global option in
mid-config file. I guess global really means global <G>.

I organized my configs by removing all global options and putting them in a
seperate file. Then in my "master" config I use multiple "Include:
/filename" statements to bring them all together. I have a couple of master
config files that use different global options.

Patrick
---
Patrick Bartkus, CCNP Certified	Sr. Network Support Analyst
Fleet Mortgage Group		    Columbia, SC
If truth was not absolute, how could there be justice?