[mrtg] Re: Monitoring 5G bps network

Alex Rubenstein alex at nac.net
Wed Nov 8 16:53:48 MET 2000

http://ee-staff.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/mrtg/pub/CHANGES

----pre4------------
.
From: Simon Leinen <simon at limmat.switch.ch>
 - new version of SNMP Session which can do SNMPv2c
   this allows to poll the ifHC??Octets counters (64Bit) if
   your router supports them ... No more wrapping in this life
   or half life anyway. If you specify y:public at router1:::::2
   this will poll the HC counters. This will only work if
   your router supports it ...