[mrtg] indexmaker and missing pngs

Brian E. Seppanen seppy at chartermi.net
Wed Nov 8 21:14:37 MET 2000

I'm trying to use indexmaker to generate an index (oddly enough :).  The
command seems to generate the page without problem, but I'm left with a
page that references png files which don't appear to exist.

I don't know if it matters at all but out graphs are in .gif format in the
/home/mrtg/pub/graphs directory.

The .png files that the page references exist in /home/mrtg/pub, but
but there are no such .png files.  And if possible I'd hope to be able to
store the files within the graphs directory.

indexmaker --output=/home/mrtg/pub/testindex.html
--title="Weekly Utilization" --show=week --section=title
--rrdviewer=/home/mrtg/pub/cgi-bin/14all.cgi --width=300
--height=300 --filter title=~MQT* /home/mrtg/cfg/*.cfg

--base: Writing /home/mrtg/pub/testindex.html

Am I missing something?

Brian Seppanen
Regional Data Center
Charter Communications