[mrtg] Re: indexmaker and missing pngs

Drew Sanford drew at planetwe.com
Wed Nov 8 21:47:46 MET 2000

"Brian E. Seppanen" wrote:

> I'm trying to use indexmaker to generate an index (oddly enough :).  The
> command seems to generate the page without problem, but I'm left with a
> page that references png files which don't appear to exist.
>
> I don't know if it matters at all but out graphs are in .gif format in the
> /home/mrtg/pub/graphs directory.
>
> Am I missing something?

If all the graphs exist in gif format, then just edit the page to point
at the gifs. I use alot of modification on my pages created with
indexmaker because I don't like the layout it produces, but all the
graphs and links are fine because I'm creating the graphs as pngs.

--
Drew Sanford
Systems Administrator
Email: drew at planetwe.com